Contact UsBoatshed Port Camargue
About Boatshed Port Camargue
Why Choose Boatshed to Sell your boat?
Who else can offer you local brokers with years of local knowledge at their disposal coupled to a truely global organisation with offices not just in France but around the world?
Who else can offer you a database of over 770,000 registered users potential purchasing clients?
Who else can offer you in house boat auctions four or five times a year at no extra cost to you?
Who else can offer you presence at local, national and international boat shows?
Who else can offer you a, "No sale no fee" policy with absolutely no need for a period of exclusivity?
In short, why wouldn't you choose Boatshed to sell your boat?
Selling your boat through Boatshed is simply THE BEST WAY to achieve a stress free and secure boat sale in the shortest possible time. We take care of every aspect of the transaction from accompanying all boat visits (no one will be allowed access to your boat unaccompanied) to ensuring the security of your funds and dealing with all legal aspects of the sale. We consult with you at every stage of the transaction and ensure you are kept informed.
So, if you’re thinking about selling your boat, contact your local Boatshed Brokers here for a no obligation valuation and explanation of Boatsheds world leading brokerage technology.
- 775,000 registered boat buyers
- 280,000 unique visitors per month
- 20,000 Boats sold so far
- 1000+ boats sold per year
- 60+ Boatshed branches world-wide
- Sell your boat twice as fast
Buying a boat with Boatshed
When you are buying a boat, you want to feel comfortable about every stage of the boat sales process and in complete control. Your Boatshed broker will advise you as required through every stage of the selection and purchase process. Before you travel to view a boat, check out all our pictures and video. We took them ourselves so we know the boats well and we know they are a true reflection of present condition. With our brokerage we are proud to say that "What you see on our website, you will see in the water." No wasted visits!
- Before you travel: Login and view all the photos, video detailed spec for each boat.
- Every boat has been visited and photographed by us personally, so we can talk in depth about the boat you are interested in.
- If you decide to make a visit we will always accompany you on any viewings and can advise about travel arrangements ans local accommodation too if necessary.
- If you make an offer we always communicate all offers to the owner and negotiate if required.
- Once your offer is accepted, a 10% deposit secures the boat for further inspection by a qualified surveyor.
- This deposit is kept in a secure client account and the boat is now placed “Under Offer”, preventing further bids until you decided whether or not to complete the purchase.
- At Boatshed we recommend you have a survey and when the deposit clears, the survey can be arranged.
- You choose a surveyor and cover any costs associated with your survey.
- If the survey goes well and you proceed to purchase, the balance of monies are due via the Client Account prior to ownership transfer.
- Should the survey not go well and you choose to withdraw your offer for the boat, then your deposit is refunded.
- We handle all negotiations and confer with you at all stages of the negotiation making sure you are comfortable at every stage of the process. When the sale is complet we ensure correct transfer of title, and can assist with registration and flagging issues as well as help with insurance, transportation or berthing needs.